Monday I released a new version of KPowersave (v0.5.6). This is the last unstable release. With SUSE 10.1 RC1 we ship a release candidate and with SUSE 10.1 the final version 0.6.0. Currently we only work on bugfixes and translation updates. This detailed dialog contains a new summary bar for multi battery machines to display the complete time and percentage with more than one battery in the system. I hope Seife is now happy ;-).
Thanks again to Michael Biebl for the help with porting KPowersave to Gentoo and Debian/Ubuntu. He catched a bug with autosuspend and the path to pidof, which we fixed now. The package includes translations updates (thanks to Dawei Pang and Dawid Wróbel for translation updates), new handbook versions (cs, pt) and several bugfixes as e.g. reduce excessive CPU usage if detailed dialog was displayed and a fix for Slackware 10.2.
I started last week a help request on firstname.lastname@example.org to find community members which would support translation of KPowersave, because we are late in the translation process and we implemented several new features in the Beta's. We already could (as you see above) integrate some new of the translations back from the community. I hope we could translate with help of community and the SUSE/Novell translation team the most of KPowersave.